What is Google G Suite for Education?
A cloud based hosted solution for email, calendar, documents, and chat which provides an integrated communication and collaborative environment.
Why use Google G Suite for Education?
Google Apps is an appropriate-use tool that affords students the opportunity to participate in authentic online learning in a safe environment, expanding their opportunities to learn using higher level thinking skills. Additional benefits are:
- Provide students with access to current technology applications and free tools designed for collaboration with other students and teachers.
- Give students the ability to work on their documents both in school and at home - anytime and anywhere from any Internet connected device.
- Help students work collaboratively, engage in peer-editing of documents, and publish for a wider audience within the school.
- Facilitate paperless transfers of work between students and teachers.Provide long-term storage spaces for student work.
- Provide potential cost savings in terms of software licensing and document storage.
Who gets access to Google G Suite for Education?
Individual accounts are issued to every teacher and staff member. Depending on grade level, individual accounts are issued to each student in the school.
I have other questions about Google G Suite for Education. What should I do?
Review the FAQ for Google G Suite for Education.
How do I get access to Google G Suite for Education?
Click here to access.